In the circumstance where your grout is deteriorating, just wasn’t installed properly or even happens to be chipping and cracking, Prestige will recommend a regrouting service. We will remove and replace all of the deteriorating grout and install new high quality pre sealed sanded or non sanded grout. We never skim coat or skimp on the prepping and removal of your old grout. We believe in quality and a job that will last for years to come.
Epoxy Grout For Shower Floors & other areas.
Epoxy grout can be used on any surface joint and is especially made for natural stone but we found it to be the most maintenance free for use on shower floors.
This is the most common area in a house that will mold and become stained over time. 95% of installations are done with regular sanded or non sanded grout and NOT epoxy grout. Even when sealed properly, clear sealants will only last about 6 months to a year on a shower floor and then your grout will become permanently stained.
When hiring a company to clean your shower floor, most will only give you the option of re cleaning and re sealing your shower floor and even sometimes painting the grout lines. This does not last and will only peel in the immediate future.
Choose epoxy grout and Prestige for your next shower floor regrout.
Why we love Epoxy Grout:
- Improved non-sag formula for walls and floors
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C)
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Improved outperforms cement based grout