There are 3 main types of finishes that are most common on travertine and limestone floors.
- Matte (little to no shine)
- Satin (medium shine)
- Polished (high shine)
Any of these finishes can be achieved depending on your needs and wants. Prestige utilizes a multistep diamond refinishing process that brings out the natural appearance that your stone was meant to have. Without the use of waxes or waxy sealers.
After the refinishing process is complete and we have achieved the level shine that you requested, our team then details the surface and applies a high quality impregnating sealer.
We can restore your travertine & limestone back to its original beauty using one or more of the following services:
- Polishing (Scratch and Etch Removal) —-Light surface scratches and some mild etching can be polished out using different polishing compounds or professional products designed for this purpose.
- Diamond Grinding—-Prestige Grout & Tile believes in a natural finish and does not use waxes or other surface coatings on polished stone, but uses a diamond grinding process to achieve the desired finish including a high gloss finish.
- Stain Removal—-Stone and other natural surfaces are porous and can stain easily if not properly sealed. Determining the type of stain and choosing the correct chemicals and poultice materials are key to the removal of stains.
- Repair—-Cracks, chips, grout removal? No problem. We use synthetic polyesters for the repair of marble, granite and all natural stone to give that natural polished look.